If you have a child who doesn't handle frustration well, is a perfectionist and has anger management challenges, especially at school, this workbook may be for them.
The I Feel Mad anger workbook provides simple, actionable and proven strategies to help kids manage angry feelings.
It is written on third grade level.
This post contains Amazon Affiliate links. Please CLICK HERE to read my Full Disclosure statement.
In this workbook, your child will learn:
- the anger rule to follow and what he or she can or cannot do when he or she is feeling angry;
- that anger is a normal emotion we all have, but managing anger appropriately is a critical life skill;
- how to identify the physical sensations of anger and implement strategies before it becomes too hot to handle;
- a menu of safe strategies to choose from when angry situations arise;
- and effective problem-solving skills and specific reactions to replace an angry response.
Available now on Amazon: http://amzn.to/1TKCG6Q