I've been tagged by Browngirl! This was hard, because I've revealed almost everything weird and random about myself here over the years. I did manage to come up with a few new things that maybe Browngirl (my friend of 20 years) and y'all might not know 'bout me, so here goes:
- I always finish my fries before taking one bite of the burger.
- I don't do...It...when my mom is in my house or when I'm in her house. I told her that after her Thanksgiving visit and she laughed at me so hard. I know I'm 30 and married and pregnant...she knows I do It, but for whatever reason, I can't go there when we're under the same roof.
- In my fantasy life I'm BFF's with Sanaa Lathan and Gabrielle Union.
- I experience deja vu A LOT. I believe I get glimpses of my future in my dreams. Really.
- I google "Kevin Hill" every couple of months looking for news of the series return.
- I have no clue how to talk to kids. I always feel so much pressure to say something interesting or funny to little people. I never know what to say.
- I feel guilty sometimes for shopping at Walmart 'cause of their shady business practices I've read and heard about. I never mention it to people I'm around the most because Austin is so anti-Walmart and pro-Local. I almost feel like a traitor. I don't go as much as I use to, but I still go there for some things because, hello?, their prices are SO good!
P.S. Thanks for reading my blog! Please like this post below and share it with your Internet friends. Subscribe to receive Home Girl Blog posts and big announcements via email. Click here.