I've been tagged by Browngirl! This was hard, because I've revealed almost everything weird and random about myself here over the years. I did manage to come up with a few new things that maybe Browngirl (my friend of 20 years) and y'all might not know 'bout me, so here goes:
- I always finish my fries before taking one bite of the burger.
- I don't do...It...when my mom is in my house or when I'm in her house. I told her that after her Thanksgiving visit and she laughed at me so hard. I know I'm 30 and married and pregnant...she knows I do It, but for whatever reason, I can't go there when we're under the same roof.
- In my fantasy life I'm BFF's with Sanaa Lathan and Gabrielle Union.
- I experience deja vu A LOT. I believe I get glimpses of my future in my dreams. Really.
- I google "Kevin Hill" every couple of months looking for news of the series return.
- I have no clue how to talk to kids. I always feel so much pressure to say something interesting or funny to little people. I never know what to say.
- I feel guilty sometimes for shopping at Walmart 'cause of their shady business practices I've read and heard about. I never mention it to people I'm around the most because Austin is so anti-Walmart and pro-Local. I almost feel like a traitor. I don't go as much as I use to, but I still go there for some things because, hello?, their prices are SO good!