I been tagged!
Finally! I was starting to feel a little unloved-ed. Ms. Berry tagged me to complete my lists of 7's. I'm actually going to piggyback this post and use it to complete my list of 1oo Things About Me. So here's my 7's, and 100 Things About Me #59-100. (See 1-58 here)
7 things I plan to do before I die:
- Have children
- Learn to play the Spanish guitar
- Shop in London. Specifically, at Long Tall Sally. For once I can shop...in person...from a normal selection of fashionable clothes...with inseams and styles that fit me.
- Sing solo in public. I've done it at church as a kid, but I'm thinking of an actual performance in some cafe somewhere.
- Own a cool Austin business. I'll keep the details under wraps for now.
- Vacation in Hawaii. I've been to the West Indies a couple of times, but never to Hawaii. I want to see what all the fuss is about over there.
- Go to Disneyland
7 things I can do:
- Play Pool. I will kill you in pool. Ask somebody.
- Play one classical song on the piano. I don't know what it's called, but I learned it by ear when I was, like, 11 and never forgot it.
- Drive a stick
- Shoot a 3 pointer. On a good day
- Nothing for a whole day, and not be bored
7 things I cannot do:
- Speak French. Although I took 5 years of it in school.
- Make cornbread dressing to taste like my mom's to save my life.
- Spend one day at work without checking my blog or somebody else's.
- Be near my husband and not kiss him or squeeze a cheek...the ones in the southern region. Except during those times when we've had a disagreement...but I still have to work really hard NOT to do those things.
- Watch or hear a woman give birth on tv. The real documentary kind or in a movie.
- Turn off the tv in the dark. After watching The Ring. I'm easily spooked that way.
7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
- Dark skin
- Charisma...magnetism & charm
- Full lips...and good teeth
- The right cologne
- Sense of humor. I've always liked guys who make me laugh...and who laugh a lot themselves.
- The way he walks. One of the things I love about my husband.
7 things that I say most often:
- You know?
- It was fun, though.
- Man, what?
- Answer me this...
7 celebrity crushes:
- Boris Kodjoe
- Terrence Howard
- Will Smith
- Jamile McGee--from So You Think You Can Dance.
- Adewale Akinnouye-Agbaje. Adebisi from OZ. Before he was an actor, he was a model. I had clippings from his magazine layouts on the wall by my bed in my dormroom my freshman year in college. I love everything about this man.
- LL Cool J. Do I really need to explain why?
**and Mos Def. I know this is 8, but I couldn't leave him off the list.
7 people I want to do this: Only if you want to guys...
Summer Terri God's Child(Oops! I just realized that you did a similar list in 6's 2 weeks ago on your Evolutionary Success blog. Nice lists, by the way. Click here to read God's Child's 6's.) Funkeedva Small Island Girl(Amelia, did hers back in September before I discovered her joint. Here's her 7's. Enjoy!) Tuckergurl Cymple
P.S. Thanks for reading my blog! Please like this post below and share it with your Internet friends. Subscribe to receive Home Girl Blog posts and big announcements via email. Click here.