21. I like watching ants. As a kid, I would watch them for hours outside. I was always amazed at how they could carry huge insects and stuff and they were so little.
22. I believe aliens exist.
23. I was 24 when I got my first car, a VW Jetta.
24. My Jetta is my dream car. I've wanted one since I was a kid.
25. I've never broken a bone.
26. I don't answer the door when I'm home alone.
27. One day I want to cover James Taylor, Tracy Chapman, and Luscious Jackson songs on acoustic guitar on open mic night in some cafe or bookstore in Austin.
28. I love making lists. I have tons of lists on pieces of paper...grocery lists, shopping lists, outfit lists, baby name lists...I read once that Virgo's like to make lists, so...
29. I believe in Astrology. Not the cheesy forecast your future type stuff, but in general. I think there is significance to what's happening in nature...in the universe...when each of us humans are thrown into the mix (born). I mean we're all here (stars and planets, animals, humans, all life) in existence together...at the same time...for a reason, you know?
30. I like peanut butter and raisin sandwiches.
31. I look forward to watching re-runs of Felicity on We everyday after work. That's better than looking forward to watching That's so Raven on Disney, which is what I did until my mom told me We was playing Felicity re-runs. I still watch That's so Raven on Fridays...which is when they air first runs.
32. Twins run in my family. They say it's passed down by the mothers. My grandma had twins, my aunts have had multiple sets of twins, my mom had twins...hopefully I will too.
33. I hate ceremonies. I only had a wedding and went to my high school and college graduations for my family. Probably why I don't love church so much. I would make a terrible Catholic.
34. It took me almost 4 years to develop the pictures from my college graduation.
See 1-20 here